You will be held responsible for all actions performed by your account whether it be done by you or by others! If server security is compromised, the account holder is responsible for all violations of the TOS and AUP, including SPAM, and all disconnect and reconnect fees associated with violations.
The following Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) will set forth general and specific information in regards to the use of WebCare360
infrastructure. Infrastructure in this regard will consist of, but not be limited to, bandwidth, transport, servers, switches, IP address and any other equipment that will transmit, receive or otherwise be a vehicle of transmission of data of any sort.
Further set forth in this document will be information about general acceptable and unacceptable use. It is the duty of all users of WebCare360
‘s to read and thoroughly understand the information set forth in this document. We explicitly reserve the right to enforce this document and further reserve the right to add to, update, change, modify or otherwise deem at any given time, conduct unbecoming and act as we see fit.
strongly prohibit the use of any our service for any illegal activities. User shall not include content, or internet links to content on the Site that contain, promote or involve any of the following. Examples include but are not limited to:
- Any copyright, patent, trademark, or other intellectual property right.
- Child Pornography.
- Hate content.
- Threatening, racial, or otherwise abusive content.
- Any and all content inciting, instructing, or promoting illegal activities.
- Fraud, MLM (Multi-Level Marketing), Pyramid schemes, or any other activities deemed to be fraudulent.
- Any script that consume high CPU resourses (Proxy / RapidLeech Scripts etc,)
- DOS/Flood attack sending traffic is against policies and law.
- Botnets/Virus/Malware/IRC or IRC Bots
You are responsible for any misuse of your account, even if the inappropriate activity was committed by a friend, family member, guest or employee. Therefore, you must take steps to ensure that others do not gain unauthorized access to your account. In addition, you may not use your account to breach security of another account or attempt to gain unauthorized access to another network or server.
- Your password provides access to your account. It is your responsibility to keep your password secure.
- Sharing your password and account access with unauthorized users is prohibited. You should take care to prevent others from using your account since you will be held responsible for such use.
- Attempting to obtain another user’s account password is strictly prohibited, and may result in termination of service.
- You must adopt adequate security measures to prevent or minimize unauthorized use of your account.
- You may not attempt to circumvent user authentication or security of any host, network or account. This includes, but is not limited to, accessing data not intended for you, logging into or making use of a server or account you are not expressly authorized to access, or probing the security of other networks. Use or distribution of tools designed for compromising security is prohibited. Examples of these tools include, but are not limited to, password guessing programs, cracking tools or network probing tools.
- You may not attempt to interfere with service to any user, host or network (“denial of service attacks”). This includes, but is not limited to, “flooding” of networks, deliberate attempts to overload a service, and attempts to “crash” a host.
- Users who violate systems or network security may incur criminal or civil liability.
- WebCare360 will fully cooperate with investigations of violations of systems or network security at other sites, including cooperating with law enforcement authorities in the investigation of suspected criminal violations.
SPAM and UCE
bears a zero percent tolerance approach to the sending of Unsolicited Commercial Email (UCE) or SPAM over our network. Very simply this means that our customers may not use or permit others to use our network to transact in UCE. Customers of WebCare360 may not host, or permit hosting of, sites or information that is advertised by UCE from other networks. Violations of this policy carry severe penalties, including termination of service.
Violation of SPAM policy will result in severe penalties. Upon notification of an alleged violation of our SPAM policy, We will initiate an immediate investigation (within 48 hours of notification). During the investigation, WebCare360 may restrict and a suspension will occur, customer access to the network to prevent further violations. If a customer is found to be in violation of our SPAM policy, WebCare360 may, at its sole discretion, restrict, suspend or terminate customer’s account without any consent given. Further, WebCare360 reserves the right to pursue civil remedies for any costs associated with the investigation of a substantiated policy violation. WebCare360 will notify law enforcement officials if the violation is believed to be a criminal offense.
Cancellation and Refunds
- WebCare360 reserves the right to cancel the account at any time with or without any prior notice.
- Any abuse of our staff in any medium or format will result in the suspension or termination of your services.
- Customers may cancel at any time by sending a cancellation request via the client control panel at least 7 days before the renewal date.
- Cancellations will not be accepted via support ticket or email.
- WebCare360 gives you a 7 day money back guarantee on managed shared hosting, reseller hosting.
- There are no refunds on dedicated servers, administrative fees, install fees for custom software, domain name purchases or any non-refundable licensing fees (e.g. cPanel, DirectAdmin etc,).
- WebCare360 have the right to refuse any refunds. Refunds will only be processed if there is any problem caused or the fault of WebCare360.
- Any refunds requested by a client who’s product/service is working perfectly, or is not working correctly due to the fault of the client, will not be accepted.
- Only first-time accounts are eligible for a refund. For example, if you’ve had an account with us before, cancelled and signed up again, you will not be eligible for a refund or if you have opened a second account with us. Violations of the Terms of Service will waive the refund policy.
Last updated: 03/07/2012